Listed by: Interface Analysis Associates LLC
Who is Eligible?
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP) patients (18-65 years old)..
- Family members of a patient with Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (20-70 years old).
About the Study
- Taking place during October – November 2023 in Saratoga, CA.
- During the session, you will be asked to use a prefilled syringe to perform a simulated injection into an injection pad or manikin. You will not be asked to inject yourself or take any medication.
- Following the simulation, you will be asked a series of questions about your experience and for feedback on the insturctions.
- Confidentiality of your responses will be maintained, and your information will not be linked to your identity or name.
Compensation – Time Commitment – Location
- Participants will receive $350 Cash
- Session takes 60 minutes
- Saratoga, CA
Interested in Participating?
Contact our recruiters:
- By Phone: (408) 907-6866
- By Email: email@example.com
About Interface Analysis Associates LLC. (IAA)
IAA is a leading consumer healthcare research firm led by Dr. Anthony Andre, Ph. D, CDE. IAA has been in business for 30 years performing non-invasive simulated use research to help bring usable, safe and preferred healthcare products to the market!