The need to live and work apart, these past few years, have emphasized a longstanding tenor of the GBS|CIDP Foundation, which is: connection is vital to the healing process. That’s why the Foundation has expanded our support programs and events even further with our new Community Connections program. This virtual and in person program offers multiple ways to connect with healthcare pros specializing in GBS, CIDP and variant conditions, inspiring thought leaders, legislators and industry leaders who are giving voice to our patients, and, of course, with other patients and caregivers. Community Connections is a monthly mix of supportive ZOOM coffee chats, Ask the Expert Webinars, and local chapter meetings that are either in-person or virtual. Please see our schedule below.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
2022 Community Connections Schedule
Zoom Coffee Chats:
- August 16 – ZOOM Coffee Chat with Kelly McCoy & Team – What to expect at the 2022 Symposium – Register Now!
- December 22 – ZOOM Holiday Coffee Chat, Emotional Health During the Busy Season
Ask the Experts Webinars:
- May 10 – A Message of Hope from Dan Gottlieb for GBS|CIDP Awareness Month – Click Here
- June 30th – Residuals, Pain and Fatigue – Click Here
- July 14th – Podiatrist & CIDP Patient, Residual Symptoms of the Foot – Click Here
- September (date TBD) – All About Plasma with Chelsey Fix, Senior Manager of Advocacy and Research
- October (date TBD) – Treatments for Facial Paralysis with Michael Coleman
*dates are subject to change
Local Chapter Meetings:
2022 International Symposium, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
The Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa will be our home for the weekend of October 20-22! Find out more information by visiting https://www.gbs-cidp.org/symposium/