The need to live and work apart, these past few years, have emphasized a longstanding tenor of the GBS|CIDP Foundation, which is: connection is vital to the healing process. That’s why the Foundation has expanded our support programs and events even further with our new Community Connections program. This virtual and in person program offers multiple ways to connect with healthcare pros specializing in GBS, CIDP and variant conditions, inspiring thought leaders, legislators and industry leaders who are giving voice to our patients, and, of course, with other patients and caregivers. Community Connections is a monthly mix of supportive ZOOM coffee chats, Ask the Expert Webinars, and local chapter meetings that are either in-person or virtual. Please see our schedule below.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
2022 Community Connections Schedule
Zoom Coffee Chats:
- January 5th – The holidays can bring joy, love and festive gatherings, but for some, especially coping with a rare condition, it can also bring up feelings of grief, sorrow or just feeling alone. If you need a little holiday cheer, please join us at the coffee chat – Register Now!
Ask the Experts Webinars:
- May 10 – A Message of Hope from Dan Gottlieb for GBS|CIDP Awareness Month – Click Here
- June 30th – Residuals, Pain and Fatigue – Click Here
- July 14th – Podiatrist & CIDP Patient, Residual Symptoms of the Foot – Click Here
- September – All About Plasma with Chelsey Fix, Senior Manager of Advocacy and Research – Click Here
- November – Facial Paralysis featuring Michael Coleman, GBS Patient and Susan Rankin, BScPT, MHSc, Facial Neuromuscular Retraining Therapist – Click Here
*dates are subject to change
Local Chapter Meetings:
2023 International Symposium, Washington, D.C.
October 5-7th! More information and registration coming soon!