To encourage GBS|CIDP community members to participate in a meeting with the federal Representatives and Senators in their local “home” offices to
- Raise awareness of GBS, CIDP, and variants
- Ask for support of HR 2905
They’re Comin’ Home!
Get involved in Advocacy this August when your Representative and Senators are in their HOME town! Take this opportunity to meet with them and their local staff to educate them on GBS, CIDP, and variants while asking for support of HR 2905 and our legislative priorities.
3 Ways to Advocate in August
- Schedule a meeting with your Representative and Senators’ local offices
- Reach out to the Foundation for help with scheduling and preparing for a meeting.
- Write a letter to your Representative asking them to CoSponsor HR 2905- The Medicare IVIG Access Enhancement Act
- Visit gbs-cidp.org/advocacy/hr2905 to submit letter (sample letter provided).
- Tweet at your Representative and Senators to ask for their support of HR 2905! Suggested tweets: