You Can Never Have Enough Information
You know all that great advice from your Doctor? Why stop there? We have gathered additional resources to give you more of what you need to take better care of yourself.
The more information you have available, the easier it is to become knowledgeable. This knowledge can empower you to make informed decisions while navigating the complex and often complicated waters that come along with the disorders.
This is always a good place to start to get some of your basic questions answered. There’s so much to cover that we can’t list everything, but it’s a start. If you think there are some questions missing, feel free to let us know, and we will add the to the list.
If you are looking for a much more comprehensive read on various topics relating to GBS, CIDP and variants, make time to spend with our publications. These documents have been created by the Foundation and maintained over the years through the help of our member support. Within them, you will find details on topics that can be gained and shared only through experience. Due to their popularity, we’ve translated them into International Versions for the most requested languages.
There are many online resources that can provide additional information necessary for treatment and recovery. Here are some we’ve found helpful along with some that our members have shared. We’ve broken them down by category for your reference.
- Accredo Therapeutics
- AxelaCare Health Solutions
- Biofusion Inc
- Coram Specialty Infusion Services
- Home Care Services
- IgG America
- Nu Factor
- US Bioservices
- Walgreens Home Care
Patient Services and Resources
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- I.G. Living
- National Infusion Center Association (NICA)
- Patient Advocate Foundation
- Patient Services Incorporated (PSI)
- Plasma Protien Therapeutics Association (PPTA)
- National Institute of Health (NIH)
- National Organization of Rare Disorders (NORD)
- United States Social Security Administration (SSA)
- US Food and Drug Association (FDA)